By accessing Codebinx Website, accessible from www.Codebinx.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
Purchasing Services via the Website
1. In order to purchase any of the Services online, you must register for an account with us via the Website. If you already have an account with us you can log into your account using your user name and password.
2. When you place an order for a Service via the Website you are offering to purchase the Services on these terms and conditions. Codebinx reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time.
3. Following receipt by us of your order for Services via the Website will be send to you through the email.
4. A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have :
(a) accepted your offer to purchase Services from us by sending you an email confirming the purchase; and
(b) received payment of the relevant Fees from you.
5. Payments are powdered by Razorpay, Instamojo, and PayPal. All relevant information for the online purchase is collected from you.
1) The nature of the Services provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By purchasing the Services you agree to this Use.
2) When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
3) We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of Codebinx,
4) To enable us to monitor and improve our Services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Website you visit.
5) Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
6) Codebinx endeavors to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose.
7) By registering for our services, you agreed to share your contact details and opt in for receiving promotional newsletters and marketing mail from us. You may opt out of receiving any, or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any mail we send.
Codebinx shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
1) Only Online courses are provided in Codebinx.com ,no offline courses available here
2) No doubt section will be conducted.
3) Codebinx.com admin can change the price range whenever needed.
4) No technical support will be provided by our team.
You must not
1) Republish material from Codebinx.com
2) Sell, rent or sub-license material from Codebinx.com
3) Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Codebinx.com
4) Redistribute content from Codebinx (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to Indian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.